Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mid-Move

Erik and I made 3 big trips to the storage unit on Saturday. We got a ton of boxes, the big brown couch, the kitchen table, the desks, one of the full beds, and some random lamps and other decorations. We set up the bed in the front "kid" room and put up the table in the kitchen. Everything else went into the garage. We slept there that night (much better), went to our new trial Sunday breakfast spot, and then to church. This afternoon, Dad and Erik took our fridge from my parents' garage to our garage and then went back to storage and got the washer and dryer. I brought more clothes and school necessities to the house and started unpacking clothes into the closet in our temporary bedroom. The plan is to hang out there until Erik can totally perfect the master suite (and I can get curtains up!) so we can move in. Then we can perfect the kitchen and order the fridge. Then it's on to the rest of the house.

At this rate, we might have the storage unit emptied by next weekend. There's still a ton of stuff here at Mom and Dad's. I say here, because we're still spending evenings here so we can watch a little t.v. and use their internet. I think we're going to take the t.v. out tomorrow and get on Netflix again so we can just watch DVDs for a while. I, of course, will still be watching my shows on the internet as they air during the week. I certainly can't miss LOST!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, who could miss LOST? Staying in that small bedroom is a good idea. All very exciting!
Dave and Evelyn