Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And we're off!

As mom and I came around the winding corners of Ridge Road toward the house, I said, "So how far do you think they got today?" She figured they just set up the perimeter to hold the walls. Nothing above the foundation. I said, "No, we've got walls." And as we came around the bend, there they were! I must admit I would classify my reaction as giddy. I actually clapped my hands repeatedly and yelled "woo hoo". I then promptly did what any young adult in today's times would do...I took a picture with my camera phone and texted it to Erik at work. This is big. Really big : ) Chris said they hope to make this an 8-day job. The brick is ordered, the doors and windows are ordered and we have to pick the exterior paint color this weekend. Woo. Hoo!

This picture is taken from where the bed will be in the master, looking at the door to the bathroom and the wall where the TV will be.


Come clean up your mess! Please!

And this mess, too!

Putting up the wall between the kitchen and the back kid's room (from the back yard).

The master bedroom from the side of the house.

Master again.

Day1, floor 1


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! What a beautiful sight! The beginnings of a "home"!
D & E